A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Smothered Tilapia, you've discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Smothered Tilapia recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"This recipe is a great recipe for people who want to consume fish but don't like fishy flavor. Has a extraordinary aggregate of flavors and textures that even my non fish ingesting husband enjoys."
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 2 massive tomatoes, sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 large lemons
- steak seasoning
- dried oregano
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat the oven to 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five ranges C).
- Place the fish fillets into a 9x13 inch glass baking dish. Slice the lemons in half, and squeeze the juice out over the fillets, turning them to coat thoroughly. Sprinkle steak seasoning to flavor over both sides of the fillets.
- Lay a slices of Swiss cheese over the fillets so they may be included. Place tomato slices over the cheese. Sprinkle dried oregano over the pinnacle.
- Bake for 20 minutes inside the preheated oven, or until fish flakes without problems with a fork.
If this Smothered Tilapia recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Smothered Tilapia :
Video Duration:04:23 Total Views: 234000+