A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Spinach Salad With Berries and Curry Dressing, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Spinach Salad With Berries and Curry Dressing recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Spinach Salad With Berries and Curry Dressing|
"This recipe is packed with mind boosters."
- 6 cups sparkling spinach, torn into chunk-length pieces
- 1 cup thickly sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries, trimmed
- 1 small crimson onion, thinly sliced
- half of cup chopped pecans
- Non-Fat Curry Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper to taste
|Prep :||Cook : 6M||Ready in :|
- Wash and dry spinach. Whip together dressing substances. Add to spinach and toss gently. Add berries, onion and pecans. Toss gently and serve.
- Copyright 2004 Jean Carper. Printed first in USA WEEKEND. All rights reserved.
If this Spinach Salad With Berries and Curry Dressing recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!