A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Strawberry Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Strawberry Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Strawberry Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins|
"Start your day with these delightful, flavorful strawberry cakes!"
- 1 cup all-reason flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- half of teaspoon baking soda
- half of teaspoon floor cinnamon
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, crushed
- half of cup milk
- 1/four cup mild olive oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- half pint chopped fresh strawberries
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 levels C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
- In a massive bowl, blend flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk collectively egg, milk, olive oil and sugar. Mix in strawberries. Stir strawberry combination into oat combination just until flippantly wet. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until a knife inserted within the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
If this Strawberry Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Strawberry Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins :
Video Duration:07:49 Total Views: 341000+
Video Duration:02:50 Total Views: 300000+