A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Sunflower Threes, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Sunflower Threes recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"Basically an oatmeal raisin cookie."
- 3/four cup vegetable shortening
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/three cup brown sugar
- 1 half teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup complete wheat flour
- 1/three cup all-purpose flour
- 3/four cup sunflower seeds
- three/four cup golden raisins
- 1/three cup finely diced dried pineapple
- 1/three cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/four teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (a hundred seventy five stages C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Beat shortening, maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together with an electric mixer in a big bowl until mixed. Stir oats, whole-wheat flour, all-motive flour, sunflower seeds, golden raisins, dried pineapple, pineapple juice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into the shortening aggregate to make a sticky dough.
- Pinch off approximately 1 half tablespoon of dough consistent with cookie and roll into balls about 1 1/4 inch throughout; set up on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven till cookies are gently browned, 12 to 15 minutes.
If this Sunflower Threes recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!