A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Sweet-and-Sour Coleslaw, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Sweet-and-Sour Coleslaw recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
"Pack in antioxidants. The last in simplicity and refreshing flavor, this coleslaw is flecked with green, purple and yellow vegetables, the colors signifying the presence of antioxidants (cabbage is idea to have anti-most cancers hobby). I like its crispy, candy-and-sour flavor, not like that of a creamy coleslaw."
- four cups chopped or shredded cabbage
- 1 medium crimson bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
- half cup rice vinegar or other white vinegar
- 1/3 cup Splenda no-calorie sweetener (or substitute sugar)
- Salt and pepper, to flavor (elective)
- 1 tablespoon finely minced jalapeno pepper, seeds and veins eliminated (elective)
- half cup chopped cilantro (elective)
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Toss all elements together.
- Copyright 2004 Jean Carper. Printed first in USA WEEKEND. All rights reserved.
If this Sweet-and-Sour Coleslaw recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Sweet-and-Sour Coleslaw :
Video Duration:06:26 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:06:11 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:01:40 Total Views: 194
Video Duration:05:03 Total Views: 526
Video Duration:02:23 Total Views: 8