A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Sweet Pea Mockamole, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Sweet Pea Mockamole recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Sweet Pea Mockamole|
"Delicious and barely sweet dip to serve with tortilla chips, crackers or fresh veggies."
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed and tired
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 massive clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- half of teaspoon pink pepper flakes, or to flavor
- salt and ground black pepper to flavor
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 10M|
- Combine the peas, cumin, onion, and garlic in the box of a meals processor or blender. Process until clean. Add lemon juice and olive oil, and process simply to blend. Taste and season with pink pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Blend for only some greater seconds, and transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with chips, crackers, or sparkling veggies.
If this Sweet Pea Mockamole recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!