A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for True Lancashire Hot Pot, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the True Lancashire Hot Pot recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|True Lancashire Hot Pot|
"Warm and comforting dish my mum brought from England. Great for those lamb or roast red meat leftovers (best with lamb although). Use leftover gravy, or buy prepared gravy at the shop."
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 massive onion, sliced into rings
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound cubed cooked lamb meat
- 2 cups pork gravy
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 2H20M|
- Place bacon in a huge, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high warmness till flippantly brown. Drain, disintegrate and set aside. Place potatoes in a saucepan with one inch of water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and cook dinner till soft but now not soft, about 5 mins. Drain, and set apart to chill.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (a hundred seventy five ranges C). Cover the lowest of a 1 half of quart casserole dish with half cup of gravy. Layer half of the meat over the gravy, then sprinkle half of of the crumbled bacon. Arrange 1/2 of the sliced onion over the meat, and then half of the potatoes. Repeat layers, and pour last gravy over the top.
- Bake, blanketed, for one hour within the preheated oven. Remove lid, and bake for an extra 15 mins, or until potatoes are browned.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to preserve meals wet, prepare dinner it lightly, and make clean-up less difficult.
If this True Lancashire Hot Pot recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!