A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for White Bean Spread With Garlic & Rosemary, you've identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the White Bean Spread With Garlic & Rosemary recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|White Bean Spread With Garlic & Rosemary|
"This spread has an extended shelf existence - it is able to be refrigerated for up to two weeks - and may be pulled out for impromptu unique."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus greater for drizzling
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 (16 ounce) can white beans, undrained
|Prep :||Cook : 16M||Ready in :|
- Place olive oil, garlic and rosemary in a 10-inch skillet. Heat pan till elements start to sizzle. Add beans and their liquid to the pan. As beans cook dinner, mash them with a wooden spoon or potato masher. Cook till mixture is a loose spread consistency (it'll thicken because it cools). Transfer to a serving bowl or storage container.
- Copyright 2004 USA WEEKEND and columnist Pam Anderson. All rights reserved.
If this White Bean Spread With Garlic & Rosemary recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!