A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Zing-a-Ding-Ding Spaghetti with Albacore Tuna, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Zing-a-Ding-Ding Spaghetti with Albacore Tuna recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Zing-a-Ding-Ding Spaghetti with Albacore Tuna|
"I got here up with this easy and smooth recipe with stuff I had around the house. I turned into very pleased with the outcome. A short fix for a zingy and flavorful dish. If you need to feature a little extra Italian tacky flare to it, strive tossing the pasta with 3/4 cup every shredded Asiago & Fontina cheeses. Enjoy."
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/three cup finely chopped red onion
- three cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1/three cup white wine
- half lemon, juiced
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 25M|
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place onion, garlic, and tomatoes inside the skillet, and season with oregano and thyme. Cook and stir five minutes, till onion is smooth. Mix in tuna, wine, lemon juice, and remaining olive oil. Continue cooking 10 mins, stirring on occasion.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add angel hair pasta. Cook for three to 4 minutes, until al dente. Drain, and switch to a bowl.
- Toss the cooked pasta with Parmesan cheese. Top with the skillet aggregate to serve.
If this Zing-a-Ding-Ding Spaghetti with Albacore Tuna recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!