A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Zucchini Herb Casserole, you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Zucchini Herb Casserole recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Zucchini Herb Casserole|
"I've been making this casserole for nearly two decades and it is always successful. Even my meat-eater husband likes it. Serve with a crusty French bread or tender breadsticks. Leftovers are high-quality in an omelet tomorrow."
- 1/3 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 half kilos zucchini, cubed
- 1 cup sliced inexperienced onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/four teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- half of teaspoon sweet paprika
- half teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 half cups seeded, chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 55M|
- Combine the rice and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce warmth to low, cowl, and simmer 20 minutes, till rice is gentle.
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (175 tiers C). Lightly grease a shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the zucchini, green onions, and garlic 5 mins, or until smooth. Season with garlic salt, basil, paprika, and oregano. Mix within the cooked rice, tomatoes, and 1 cup cheese. Continue to cook dinner and stir until heated through. Transfer to the organized casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
If this Zucchini Herb Casserole recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!